Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Here are my latest paintings--finally finished! 
"Heritage Grapes" 24"x30" acrylic on canvas.

I painted this from a photo I took at Haig-Brown House in Campbell River last August. I used to have a grape growing in my bathroom so I connected with it right away. So ripe and luscious! 

"A Day for Adventure" 24"x36" acrylic on linen

The figures in this painting are modeled after my chiropractor's kids. I started with their photo and my experience of our local beaches to create the scene for them to explore. I might work on this one just a little bit more before he takes it home!

 "Poppies in the Wind" acrylic on canvas, framed, 24x36"

This one is just for fun!--and thinking of sunnier, warmer days...


Let me know what you think-I am curious.

No comments: